This is the easiest recipe you could ever make for Valentine’s Day–and one that is guaranteed to make kids happy. What’s to lose?
All you have to do is make Rice Krispie treats, sprinkle red sugar on top, and then cut out hearts with a cookie cutter–so easy!
Rice Krispie Treats
Easy rice krispy treats that every kid will love!
Write a review
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine (1/2 stick)
- 5 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 1/2 cups rice krispies
- Butter the bottom of a 13" x 9" pan.
- Melt the butter and marshmallows over low heat.
- When melted, remove from heat, and stir in rice krispies.
- Spread the rice krispies into the prepared pan.
- While the rice krispies are still wet, sprinkle with colored sugar (if desired for Valentine's Day).
- When the rice krispies have cooled, you can cut the rice krispies into squares or use a cookie cutter to cut them into shapes.
Creative K Kids http://creativekkids.com/
You can also follow my Valentines board on Pinterest:
- Go here for the Pintabulous Mom’s Group Valentine’s Day Board.
- You can also link up any Valentine’s Day posts here until February 14!
If you would like to link up to 3 of your old or new recipes, please feel free to do so! I have two requests for this linky!
- Please follow me (either by receiving emails of my posts–you can sign up over on the left sidebar, following me on facebook, or by following me on pinterest.)
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- If you would like to link this recipe up to another linky where you will get pinned–and you have the chance of being a co-host, go link up to our Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party that is live right now!
- As a thank-you for linking up, I will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. If you want to, you could follow it to see great food recipes!
- If I have a real busy week and can’t post a recipe, I’ll feature some of you! By linking up, you agree to let me use your pictures and links in future feature recipe posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all of my social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out
Thanks for linking up!
You can also link up your twitter accounts to gain more followers or link up a tweet to be retweeted at the Twitter Party at The Ultimate Linky.