Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On Tuesday, I shared another cookie recipe for Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies. This party is still open to link up your food posts through Friday.
- On Thursday, I shared thoughts on the hymn, Blessed Be the Name. You can link up your thoughful posts to the linky!
- There’s a brand new giveaway that went up on Monday HERE.
- I shared some family pictures from our trip to Florida last Saturday.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- All She Cooks‘s Copycat The Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake received 17 re-pins from our party by Wednesday.
- 20 Patriotic Holiday Crafts from Mom Does Reviews received 9 re-pins by Wednesday.
THESE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY ARE ALL GREAT FOR THE SUMMER:
- Homemade Rainbow Sherbet Ice Cream from My Mommy World
- Iced Caramel Coffee from Winstead Wandering
- Sensational Summer Salads from Dreaming of Leaving
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 99 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!