Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On Tuesday, I shared my favorite recipe for brownies. They are so easy, yet so delicious! This party is still open to link up your food posts through Friday.
- On Monday, I shared a lesson that I learned from my favorite obstetric nurse and a cute picture of Kiley. You can go read the post HERE.
- On Thursday, I shared thoughts on praising God with Psalm 100. You can link up your thoughful posts to the linky!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
This week, Pinterest changed how they were showing us re-pin counts. No longer can I see how many re-pins each pin from our party gets on our board. Thankfully, ViralTag (affiliate link) will still show me which of my pins from the week got the most re-pins. So if I pin all the pins using ViralTag, I can still feature the most re-pinned pins. However, that means my co-host also has to use ViralTag or Tailwind. I reached out to the bloggers who share my ViralTag account, and Danielle from Creatively Homespun said she would love to co-host this party weekly. I am so thankful to Anna from Anna’s Blog for co-hosting all these weeks. She has been a faithful host of this party.
Since we had to make a host change, we also are changing the time for this party. We are going to allow more hours for you to link up two pins. The linky will now open at 8 am ET on Friday, and will close at 8 am ET on Saturday. Hopefully, that will help more people to be able to linkup. It used to close at 9 am ET, but I am moving to Eastern time in June, and I like to be done pinning by 8 am so I can have Saturdays with my family. You still will have all day Saturday and Sunday to go re-pin pins.
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- A Guide to Setting a Budget and Saving for a Rainy Day from Oh My Heartsie Girl
- How to Make a Cake for Your Dog from My Big Fat Happy Life
- Kitchen Tin Planters from Sum of Their Stories
- 20 Beautiful FREE Mothers Day Printables from JoDitt Designs
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
There were so many good pins, I had a hard time picking just a couple of them. Here were some of my favorites:
- I’m getting older, so I’ll need this DIY Natural Wrinkle Cream from Little Miss Dexterous.
- My Favorite Guacamole from Home Crafts by Ali
- Strawberry popsicles from Culinary Ginger
- 4 Ingredients Ice Strawberry Slush from Watch What U Eat
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 98 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!