Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On Tuesday, I shared February’s favorite posts that linked up to our Tasty Tuesday’s parties. This week’s party is still open to link up your food posts through Friday.
- On Thursday, I shared how I have been challenged to give praise. You can link up your thoughful posts to the linky!
If you would like to start using ViralTag, you could join up with me on my ViralTag Pro account. You can schedule unlimited pins with it. It would be $5 a month for a year for just Pinterest if we have 5 people $6 a month if we only have 4 people; more $ if you want to link up your Twitter/Facebook/or Instagram account. I can have 10 accounts linked up. They now have their own Pinterest approved API like boardbooster/tailwind. (If I get 7 people, it will be $3.50 a person a month. I have 2 total right now. I would need you to pay for at least 6 months up front. I pay for the whole year to get a reduced rate.) I need to know by Saturday morning at the latest as I will need to cancel by Tuesday if I don’t get enough interest. Thank you!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
There were so many great pins last week that I had a hard time choosing my favorites. I finally went with these three different sandwiches:
- Vegan Wraps Using Naan Bread from Watch What U Eat
- Shrimp Po-Boy with Remoulade Sauce from My Big Fat Happy Life
- Easy & Delicious Reuben Sliders from Stephanie Rose Knows
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 89 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 9 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please repin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!