Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
This week has been VBS at our church, and as the director of our VBS, I have been so busy. I cannot wait until bedtime tonight (I’m typing this Thursday night.) Anyway, I did update one of my favorite freezer recipes for meatballs and meatloaves on this week’s Tasty Tuesdays. You can still link up your recipes to that post. I also shared some lessons from the life of Joseph on this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
I shared last week that Danielle from Creatively Homespun had to step down from co-hosting this party due to happy changes in her life. This week, I received an email from Ali from Home Crafts by Ali saying that she would help host this party. This was such a relief as I was afraid I would have to cancel some weeks this summer while I am visiting family. So, thank you Ali! Next week, she will start hosting this party, so please follow her on Pinterest or some other social media to show your thankfulness to her for giving up her time and money to help host this party weekly.
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Both of Mom Does Reviews pins from last week had the most re-pins!
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Chocolate Banana Nut Protein Pancakes from Life in Spandex
- DIY Wooden Pallet Planter from The Perfect Storm
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes from Winstead Wandering
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 153 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)