Today is a sad day for The Ultimate Pinterest Party.
Danielle, our faithful co-host is resigning as she has exciting changes in her life that is taking away time for blogging. This party is a unique party to co-host. Danielle has paid $3.00 a month to be part of my ViralTag account so that I can see which pin is the top pin for this party weekly. Then she posts the new party weekly picking the pins that she loved from the week before. Usually I try to give her the script for most of her post by Wednesday, but sometimes (like yesterday), I have forgotten and don’t get her the script until Thursday night. Oops! Then, she pins on Friday night or early on Saturday morning the first 20 pins linked up using ViralTag to pin those pins.
When we pin, not only do we pin the pins, but we click through the pin to the post to make sure the pin is a valid pin that goes to a post. We also include the text “The Ultimate Party, Week _____ pins” so that everyone in our party knows the correct pins to re-pin. This is a party we can’t do ahead of time. We have to be available every weekend. It doesn’t take that long — but it does take some time. The nice thing about ViralTag is that we can add the pins to my queue late Friday night and they pin over night. Usually on Saturday morning, I only have to pin 1-2 pins. But when I am on vacation in Michigan in my grandma’s old farmhouse, I will have to use my cell phone as a hotspot to do the pinning for the party — hopefully. I’m on a business plan, and right now, my hotspot feature is not working.
Anyway, it’s a hard party for which to find a co-host. So for now, I will pin the posts myself. I may have to cancel a party or two while I am on vacation. If you have a burning desire to be a co-host for this party and realize how committed you have to be to pinning every weekend using my ViralTag account, then email me (email@example.com) and we’ll see if we can work something out. If you don’t have a Pinterest scheduler that you pay for yet, then this is a great deal as you can schedule unlimited pins, pin your pins easily to multiple boards, set them to be “evergreen” which means they’ll repin later based on how much time you decide should be between pinnings, and also see your analytics much easier for only $3 a month. For most schedulers, you are paying at least $10 a month. If you do have a scheduler, then it may be possible for you to be a co-host. I just need to know which of your 20 pins got the most re-pins by Tuesday so that I can compare that to my top pin and do the post. I can’t see your analytics in your account which was why it was so nice that Danielle and I used the same account. (I can have 10 Pinterest accounts linked up to my ViralTag Pro account.) Using the analytics that Tailwind or ViralTag provides is the only way that I can now see which pin from our party received the most re-pins.
Again, a big shout out and thank you to Danielle who has been a wonderful co-host for about 13 months now.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Homemade Cheesecake Cupcakes from My Mommy World
- Simple Ways To Remember People’s Names Even If You Just Met from And Then I Saved
- Striped Tuile Rolls from That Recipe
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 152 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!