Here’s a free e-book you really should snatch up since all bloggers are in the “word” business. Even if you don’t sell products, we’re “selling” our ideas and our blog posts. It is written by Ray Edwards, the world’s highest paid copywriting coach. Go HERE to download it.
He also has a 3-part mini-course that he is sharing — for free. The FREE COURSE is called “Selling without Sleazing: The Key to More Income, More Impact, and More Freedom.” The first video is released today. These videos will only be available for a few days, so take advantage of this while you can. Again, all bloggers are selling our product to those who are reading our posts. If we can’t write to engage and to deliver a message, we won’t keep readers. And many of us are affiliates of products as well. We have to be able to write a message that resonates with our readers. Go HERE to watch the video.
Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On this week’s Tasty Tuesdays, I shared an edible Cat in the Hat and how I made Green Eggs and Ham last year for my Kindergarten class. Link up your food posts!
- On Wednesday, I shared a tutorial for how to make a paper “Cat in the Hat” hat. The kids in my class loved it.
- Yesterday, I shared some thoughts on how God is all I need and He has can fully equip me to do the tasks He has called me to do. Link up your thoughtful posts!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Healthy Whole Wheat Orange Muffins from Winstead Wandering
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Hacks from Smiling Notes
- Chocolate Eclair Cake from Creative K Kids
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Spicy Mango Beef Noodle Bowl from The Perfect Storm
- 22 Uses for Used Coffee Grounds from Let Go of Being Perfect
- How to Make a Latte in 3 Easy Steps from My Big Fat Happy Life
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 138 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!