Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On this week’s Tasty Tuesdays, I shared which recipes linked up in the month of January got the most views. You can still link up your recipes to this party!
- I shared on Thursday an easy and inexpensive way you can show others you care. There are free printables. You can use this idea for Valentine’s Day or for anytime throughout the year. If you write thoughtful or inspirational posts, link them up!
- On Wednesday, I shared 75+ printable Valentine’s. There’s something for everyone. The post kept getting longer and longer as I found so many cute DIY Valentines.
What I’m doing on Pinterest and in my blogging world this week:
I am getting ready to take Ruth Soukup’s Elite Blog Academy in a couple of weeks, and I also got an opportunity to be in a group for the next 6 months with about 10 other ladies who want to be virtual assistants. I only want to have a couple of clients to give us some extra money, so I am hoping this will help me know where to start. After 4 years of blogging, I have some skills that I know others would be able to use.
I also scheduled more pins using ViralTag, my Pinterest scheduler of choice.
I worked on a new blogging newsletter I am going to send out to my blogging buddies when I find something that I think you all may be interested in. For example, I just sent out news about a free photography assessment you can take. If you are working on your photography skills, you may be interested in taking this free assessment. Next week, there will be free photography webinars from famous photographers in preparation of The Ultimate Photography Bundle of which I am an affiliate. Go HERE to take the assessment.
If you would like to sign up for the blogging newsletter, sign up below. You may get an email twice a week, and there may be a few weeks with no emails. I would only send one when I have pertinent blogging news.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Look at this! Winstead Wandering had 20 re-pins from our party’s pin on her Cheesy Mexican Corn Dip by Tuesday! That’s incredible!
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Simple Chinese Orange Chicken from Fluster Buster
- Salted Caramel Mocha Cookies from MississippiMom.com
- Insanely Delicious Cheesecake Recipe Roundup from Dreaming of Leaving
- Sugar Addiction from My Life as Mrs.
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 135 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)