Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On this week’s Tasty Tuesdays, I shared 28 different “snow” recipes that you can make with our kids or in a classroom setting to celebrate winter (or make them for a winter party!) You can still link up your recipes to this party!
- On Wednesday, I shared 41 different snow activities and crafts that can go along with those snow recipes! (15 snow activities/printables, 26 snow crafts)
- On Thursday, I shared how God can help us be the type of person we should be this year. Go HERE for inspiration and to link up any thoughtful or inspirational posts you write.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
10 simple steps to help you quickly become more organized from A Fresh Start on a Budget and Bugs Fingerprint Art ~ Free Printable from Rays of Bliss had the most re-pins last week.
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Once again there were so many wonderful pins, that it was hard to pick just a few pins that I liked. Here were some of the pins that I re-pinned from last week’s party:
- The Ultimate List of DIY Household Cleaners from The Frugal Ginger
- 24 Ways to show your spouse you love and care from A Fresh Start on a Budget
- How To Clean and Preserve Pine Cones from The Kolb Corner
- Shrimp Dip from Rock-A-Bye Parents
- No-Bake Triple Chocolate Breakfast Cookies from Winstead Wandering
- Easy Mini Cinnamon Rolls from Home Crafts by Ali
- Easy Ways to Make Money from Home from Simply Samantha Bush
- 10 Healthy Snack Ideas for Busy Moms from Simply Samantha Bush
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 132 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)