Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On Tuesday, I shared a guest post recipe for Strawberry and Apple Fizz. This party is still open to link up your food posts through Friday.
- On Thursday, I shared thoughts on how God has sent good friends to help in time of need. You can link up your thoughful posts to the linky!
- There are two giveaways still going on: $100 American Express Gift Card and a PomPom Animal Craft Kit.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Can you believe that this is week 100 of this party! Yay! I love this party! Please share it so we can get more bloggers participating!
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Three Berry Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing from The Whole Serving
- 60 Summer Activities for Kids from My Big Fat Happy Life
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- I’ll have to try these Freezer Fudge Cups from Morgan Manages Mommyhood.
- Egg Rolls and Fried Rice are two of my favorite things, so this Egg Roll Fried Rice from Morgan Manages Mommyhood sounds delicious!
- I want my kids to love reading, so I appreciated Growing Book by Book’s Top 20 Summer Reading Ideas.
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 100 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!