Welcome to The Ultimate Party on G+!
This is the second week that The Ultimate Party on G+ is hosted here on Creative K Kids! Thanks for moving over with us. Today, The Ultimate Pinterest Party is also moving over here. You can link up two pins that you would like to have repinned starting at 12:00 pm CDT! I absolutely love this party! (The link will be good at 12:00 p.m. Friday.)
You can also still link up to the Facebook Fridays Linky Party on The Ultimate Linky. I am phasing the parties out, but the daily social media parties will continue until the end of October. Then I will see if I can get a big social media party going on here every Wednesday, and I’ll leave it open longer!
There were many great fall posts that we boosted last week! Here are three of them!
- +Culinary Ginger shared how to make Homemade Hot Apple Cider.
- +Tammy A from My Life Abundant shared this beautiful “Give Thanks” printable for Thankgiving. You can also link up your Thanksgiving posts to her linky and we’ll pin it!
- +That Recipe shared how to make Homemade Candy Corn.
Now let’s party!
Please tell your blogging friends about this party as the more people that participate means that your posts get boosted more! Plus almost every week, we make a circle for only those who participated in that week’s party. It’s an easy way to grow your circles and get your posts boosted and maybe pinned all at the same time!
Thank you for linking up and joining our party. We will remind people to link up every single Friday as it helps us know who is participating in our party, and which people are being by spammers by just using the hashtag #theultimateparty.
Please follow all the co-hosts above and the hosts, +Tammy Doiel from Creative K Kids, +Tammy A from My Life Abundant, +Kim P from KidPep, +Amanda Paxton from Old House to New House and +Paula Kumert from Paula-Buenos Aires on Google+ and any other social media that you would like to follow us on. The hosts are the first 5 people linked up below, so it is easy to follow us on G+.
Why do we do a G+ party at all, and why do we do it on Fridays?
- Posting on G+ helps with SEO optimization.
- Posting on G+ helps your posts get ranked higher in Google’s search engine.
- Friday is supposed to be the best time for interaction on G+, specifically between 11a.m. – 2 p.m. and 7 – 10 p.m
- To help you gain more followers on G+. (We’ll have a G+ circle that we share every week for those who link up.)
- To interact with and get to know other bloggers.
- BECAUSE IT’S FUN!! Why do a party if it isn’t going to be fun?
Here is a little extra information for this party:
- You can follow our G+ page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates! Also, if you follow our page, we will invite you every week to our party “event” so that you will be reminded of the party!
- If you wish, you can follow our Pinterest board called The Ultimate Party where all of your hosts can pin your great posts.
- Optional: You can include your pin URL that coincides with your post on G+ so that others can pin it if they want to do so. If you repin the pin, please try to remember to include the hashtag #theultimateparty in the pin description.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!
I also would love any tweets you could do to help spread the word about this party! The more people that come, the more your posts will be boosted!