When I was a child, I loved a story my mom would tell us every year about Patrick, the man known to many as St. Patrick.
A couple of years ago, I wrote this post called Who was St. Patrick Anyway? It’s a fascinating study to read what we know about his life. What’s even more fascinating are his own words. Here was a man who was willing to leave his own family and land and suffer persecution for the spread of the Gospel.
Here are just 3 of the quotes from St. Patrick that touched my heart:
I pray to God to give me perseverance and to deign that I be a faithful witness to Him to the end of my life for my God.
Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know that I am.
Be still and know.
Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me.
The holidays I love most are holidays that I can point myself and my kids to Christ. Therefore, Christmas and Easter are my favorite holidays with Easter taking the #1 spot of favorite holidays when I reflect on what Christ has done for us.
Alicia from Christ Centered Holidays has 5 different Easter resources that she has just made. They are all printable and will help you focus on what’s important this Easter and not just on the candy and bunnies. Some of the resources have bonuses if you order by Monday night.
- Christ Centered Easter Womens Resources $24.99
BIBLE STUDY: 12-Day “Restored & Renewed” Easter-themed Bible Study, Devotional and Mini Journal
ACTIVITIES: 2 adult coloring pages
BIBLE MEMORY TOOLS: 2 (4 x 6) blank Bible memory cards
–1 (8 x 10) “Restored & Renewed” Home Decor Easter Poem Print
–5 (5 x 5) “Restored & Renewed” Home Decor statement prints
PLUS FREE BONUS (through March 20): Access to a private Facebook group from late March through early April to go through the study LIVE with Alicia Michelle and other women worldwide
- Christ Centered Easter Family Resources $29.99
–12-Day Kids Bible Study/Devotional and Mini Journal (Design #1—flowers)
–12-Day Kids Bible Study/Devotional and Mini Journal (Design #2—cross)
–6-Day “Risen” 5Rs Family Easter Study (with Printable Study Sheets)
–12-Day “Resurrection Tree” Bible Learning Activity
–“God’s Easter Gifts” Easter Egg Hunt & Family Bible Activity
–(3) Coloring Pages
–(1) Easter-Themed Bookmark (to Color)
BIBLE MEMORY TOOLS: (6) 4 x 6 Bible Memory Verse Cards
PLUS FREE BONUS (through March 17): (8) “Story of Easter” Kids Coloring Pages (that tell the story of Jesus’ baptism, teachings, miracles, crucifixion and resurrection, and include Bible verses)
- Christ Centered Easter Marriage Resources $19.99
BIBLE STUDY: 12-Day “We Choose Rebirth” Easter Bible Study & Devotional
–12-Day Prayer Challenge, including instructions and 2 sets of Couples Prayer Request Cards
–Post-Study Date Night Ideas, including a Date Night Questions Card
BIBLE MEMORY TOOLS: 2 (4 x 6) “We Choose Rebirth” blank Bible memory cards
HOME DECOR: (5 x 5) “We Choose Rebirth” Home Decor printable
PLUS FREE BONUS (through March 17): 3 BONUS days in the study! Now instead of 12 days, you’ll have Bible studies, devotions and questions for a 15-day study!
- Christ-Centered Easter Home Decor Resources $19.99 — if you are a person that likes to decorate your home for the holidays, then this is for you!
–“Happy Easter” Banner Pieces
–(5) 8 x 10 Easter Home Decor Framable Prints
–(3) 5 x 5 Home Decor Framable Prints
–8 x 10 Spring Family Bucket List Dry Erase Picture Frame
–(2) 4 x 6 mini-dry erase picture frame home decor printables
PLUS FREE BONUS (through March 17): “He Is Risen” Mini Banner
- Christ-Centered Easter Resources Bundle — You would save $50 by buying the bundle over buying the smaller packages above. This includes everything in the 4 resource packages listed above.
Here are some posts I enjoyed reading last week:
12 Bible Verses Parents Need to Master to Raise Amazing Children from Heidi Naturally
Read Aloud to Your Children from JustOnlyHome.com
5 Things You May Not Know About Having Multiple Children with Special Needs from Special Needs Essentials Blog
Manners Matter — A Lot!!! from Mary and Martha’s House
3 Verses for Your Brokenness from Cassidy’s Heart
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.