If you are like me, you are trying to finish up a few last minute things that need to be done for Christmas.
My son had outpatient surgery on Wednesday, so that means I get to stay home with him and clean my house and start preparing food for our 4-7 guests on Sunday. Since Christmas is on a Sunday, we invited some of our church members who do not have any family members here to join them for Christmas to our house for Christmas dinner after our Christmas service. It will feel like a totally different Christmas to us as it is our first Christmas not with extended family, but I’m trying to make the foods my mom always made for us at Christmas time. We’ll also go share some dessert with some friends in the evening. If we stay busy with friends celebrating our Lord’s birth, we won’t have time to be too sad missing family that is far away. I pray that you have a wonderful Christmas! Thank you also for reading these posts and linking up here at this party!
Thoughtful Thursdays is one of my favorite posts as it keeps me grounded and thinking on what is truly important.
This week, I am going back to see which posts really touched or influenced others in my more “thoughtful” posts over the years.
- Here is a post I did back in 2013. They were practically my first printables, but this post is still my most viewed post that has verses.
- This post on worry did well because of a pin on Pinterest that did well. It was not my pin that took off, but someone else’s that had re-pinned my pin. A few people disagreed in the comments with the text on the photo — without reading the post probably — and it helped me get more views!
- This Christmas prophecy printable post also has done well the past 3 years.
- This post on anger also does well due to a pin on Pinterest.
Here are four Christmas posts from last week’s party that I really enjoyed:
- No Room in the Inn from A New Lens
- Christmas Bible Verses Color Coded – Free Printable from Heidi Naturally
- Long Walk Part of the Gift from Laura Acuna
- Four Reasons Why Jesus Did NOT Come from Creative K Kids
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.