This week, I am in sunny Florida. My husband was invited to preach in a church here, and the church paid for our whole family to go with him. We have been super busy, but it is nice to enjoy 60 degree weather while it is 10 degrees back at home.
Some of my favorite love verses in the Bible are I John 4:7-12:
7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
Here is a free gift from VeggieTales. Just click on the picture to print out the free Valentine cards. Season 3 of VeggieTales in the House premieres on March 25.
Here were some great posts from last week:
- 27 Best Gifts to Give Your Husband on Valentine’s Day from Your Vibrant Family
- 7 Brilliant Ideas For Valentine’s Day from A Work of Grace
- 7 Perfect Valentine Gifts For Your Husband from A Work of Grace
- How to Really Show Love to Your Kids!! from Mary and Martha’s House
- How to Teach Your Kids to Pray from Your Vibrant Family
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- We would love if you followed your hosts on some form of social media, but this is not required. Our hope is that these posts will be encouraging, uplifting, and a source of good reading for you.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.