Thank you for linking up to the Ultimate Social Media Party!
- You can still link up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party and to the Tasty Tuesdays’ Linky party. On the Tasty Tuesdays’ Linky Party, there is a guest post with adorable pictures and two recipes for homemade pizza and beignets.
This week’s featured blogger is April from Uncookie Cutter.
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
We moved to small town Oklahoma from Richmond, VA in January. I wanted a fancy new house, but there was nothing available that my husband and I both liked, so we bought an older home with tons of character that needs tons of work. I’m been thoroughly enjoying it and started the blog to chronicle my journey here.
- What do you blog about?
Home decor, DIY projects, furniture building and wood staining, painting.
- What is your main goal for blogging in general or for this year? What do you want to see accomplished?
Not sure, just trying to make the most I can out of it.
- Tell us about yourself, your family, your interests.
I am a mother of two kids and three dogs. My husband is my best friend. I grew up in Alabama and have lived in Georgia, Florida, Washington State, Virginia and now Oklahoma. I am a certified yoga instructor who has never taught a single class.
- What is your favorite 1-2 posts and why?
–I love my coffee table, it is so functional. I really wanted one I could pull up and use for working on. I used online plans, but modified it a bit. See how I made it HERE.
–My other favorite is the tree stump end table I built out of a stump in the yard.
- Is there anything else you would like to tell us about you or your blog?
I am excited everytime someone interacts with me through my blog. It’s been such a fun journey so far.
- What is one tip you have for other bloggers?
- What is one thing you wish you would have known when you started blogging that you know now?
I didn’t quite realize how much work it was going to be. I wish I had had a few projects under my belt before I started. It is so fun, but I had no idea the time it would take. It’s totally worth it, just wish I was better at time management :).
You can fill out the form to be featured on this party HERE. We are scheduled out only to August 19. We would love to feature you!
Remember: I will not promise to do offer this party indefinitely. If participants do not follow the rules, then I will stop hosting the party. Please share this party to help us get new participants.
If you would like to receive an email reminder about just this party, please fill out this form below:
Any tweets are also appreciated:
For each social media you link up to, follow the three people who linked up before you. If you have already followed the people before you, try to follow someone new. Thank you for linking up, following, and making this a fun party!!
I will close this party this week on Friday night, so I can get the party ready for next week. I will be on vacation without internet, but this party should still happen!