Thank you for linking up to the Ultimate Social Media Party!
- You can still link up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party and to the Tasty Tuesdays’ Linky party. On the Tasty Tuesdays’ Linky Party, I shared all the posts that received the most clicks each week in July. There are some yummy recipes!
This week’s featured blogger is Sara from Shabby Grace Blog.
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
I was always busy working prior to having our daughter. When we had her in July of 2013, I resigned from the State of Michigan. My love for home decor, needing to learn something new and be creative lead me to start a blog. I’m so happy I did!
- What do you blog about?
I blog about home decor, DIY projects and locals shops that I love to frequent.
- What is your main goal for blogging in general or for this year? What do you want to see accomplished?
I want to create useful and creative content, grow my audience and network more with my awesome blogger community!
- Tell us about yourself, your family, your interests.
My husband, daughter and little dog, Callie, live in Michigan. We love our beautiful state and home. We enjoy traveling, good food, fitness and enjoying the little things in life. I really enjoying shopping, too! Ask the hubs!
- What is your favorite 1-2 posts and why?
I love to showcase all the hardwork we put into our kitchen remodel. It’s the heart of our home and really enjoy our new space.Half Bath Reveal:
This would be my favorite room in the house. The white shiplap we added to the walls is my favorite thing in the house!!
- Is there anything else you would like to tell us about you or your blog?
The name Shabby Grace comes from my love of shabby chic decor and our daughter’s name is Eva Grace. We call her Grace more than Eva.
- What is one tip you have for other bloggers?
Social media and supporting other bloggers is huge!
- What is one thing you wish you would have known when you started blogging that you know now?
I wish I would have known how important networking really was!
You can fill out the form to be featured on this party HERE. We are scheduled out only to August 12. We would love to feature you!
Remember: I will not promise to do offer this party indefinitely. If participants do not follow the rules, then I will stop hosting the party. Please share this party to help us get new participants.
If you would like to receive an email reminder about just this party, please fill out this form below:
Any tweets are also appreciated:
For each social media you link up to, follow the three people who linked up before you. If you have already followed the people before you, try to follow someone new. Thank you for linking up, following, and making this a fun party!!
I will close this party this week on Friday night, so I can get the party ready for next week. I will be on vacation without internet, but this party should still happen!