I was able to receive a newer food product called Crunchies for my honest review.
Crunchies are bags of freeze-dried fruit that are so yummy! They are also a very healthy snack alternative. They truly are just fruit that has been freeze-dried. You can set Crunchies fruit apart from other dried fruit for these reasons:
- They source their fruit directly from farmers who grow it.
- They ensure a crunchy, fruity flavor burst in every bite.
- Their food is pure – it is nothing but fruit.
- It is packaged in a simple “no hassle, no mess” packaging so that you can have a “perfect on-the-go snack.”
We had fun trying out the different fruits. They offer Freeze Dried Blueberries, Cinnamon Apples, Strawberries, Raspberries, Pineapple, Grapes, Strawberry Banana, and Mixed Fruit.
I also tried out this recipe that they sent me for Whipped Strawberry Honey Butter with a slight tweak to their directions.
We loved it! We spread it on some warm biscuits, and thought it tasted just as good as strawberry jam! I think this would be beautiful at a Mother’s/Daughter Brunch or at an afternoon tea. Wouldn’t it be a great spread for scones?
One of my readers also will win one of each Crunchies fruit variety. You must live in the United States to enter. Creative K Kids is not responsible for the fulfillment of this prize.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at email@example.com. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.