When I was offered the opportunity to review The Sprinkles Baking Book Giveaway, I was very excited!
We just moved to the Tampa, Florida area in June. Even though I had heard of Sprinkles cupcakes before, I had never thought about them too much. Here in Florida, we have a friend who raves over Sprinkles cupcakes and will go get a cupcake after a hard day of work. It’s one way to brighten her day. Through her, I’ve been able to see some of these amazing cupcakes.
Since I have 4 girls, and two of them are very into baking, I knew they would love to see this book. We have had so much fun looking through it. In fact, this past Friday, I took all the kids to an older lady’s house so that they could swim in her pool. She and I sat there and looked at the pictures and talked about what recipes we would like to try first while the kids swam. Here were some of the recipes we would like to try:
- The Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcake
- Carrot Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Peanut Butter Chip Cupcakes
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Marshmallow Cupcakes (The picture looks AMAZING!)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Crème Brûlée Cupcakes
- Brown Sugar Praline Cupcakes
- Key Lime Pie Cupcakes
- Blake Lively’s S’more Cupcakes
- Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
- Brown Butter Snickerdoodles
- Janet’s Brownie Brittle
- Nutella Rice Krispies Treats
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Caramel Lacquered Apple Pie
- Stacked German Chocolate Cake
- Reese Witherspoon’s Grandma Draper’s Sour Cream Cake with Praline Frosting
- Sweet & Spicy Pralines
- Salted Butterscotch Pudding
- Aunt Kathy’s Cinnamon Rolls
- Chewy Sea Salt Caramels — this is the only recipe we have tried so far. They are so good! You can make them yourself by following the recipe below.
This book includes 100 Secret Recipes from Candace’s Kitchen! One of my readers will be able to win a copy of The Sprinkles Baking Book! Just enter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Winners must have a mailing address in the United States of America.
Go HERE to enter another giveaway!
Go HERE to link up any Thanksgiving posts you have written to our Fantabulous Thanksgiving linky party!
Go HERE for a free printable that will help you encourage your children!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.