Paleo is all the rage now, and for many good reasons. It is a return to healthy ingredients made in a healthy way! When we see what is in many of our processed foods, it is scary. Many people also have turned to paleo cooking due to health concerns and allergies.
I was given a copy of Sheet Pan Paleo by Pamela Ellgen published by Ulysses Press for my honest review.
This book has 200 One-Tray recipes for quick prepping, easy roasting, and hassle-free clean up. You just have toss the ingredients onto a pan; then roast, bake, or broil! I have to admit that I am not a big paleo food preparer. Probably my vegetable and fruit smoothies are the closest I come to paleo. The thought of paleo cooking sounded very hard. I love that this book shows how easy it can be.
I also have to admit that my food tastes would have to expand to like some of these recipes that are in this book, as I am not a great veggie lover. However, there are many recipes that sound delicious even to me:
- Sweet Potato Oven Fries
- Spicy Asian Crab Cakes
- Salmon Cakes and Potato Skins
- Whole Shrimp with Bacon and Collards
- Salsa Verde Roasted Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Fajitas
- Middle Eastern Turkey Meatball Wraps
- Pork Chops with Apples and Onions
- Korean-Style Short Ribs with Red Cabbage
- Ground Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Italian Meatballs with Spaghetti Squash
- Raw Energy Bars
- Apple Crisp
- Classic Coffee Cake
- and much more!
There are 11 chapters in this book. Here are the different chapter titles:
- Paleo Basics
- Appetizers & Sides
- Fish & Seafood
- Beef, Bison & Veal
- Lamb & Goat
- Game & Offal
I think that this would be an excellent book for those who want to experiment with paleo cooking. It is easy to understand and has a great introductory chapter explaining different aspects of the paleo diet. For those who cook paleo all the time, this book would be a great addition to your recipe collection. There are no pictures, but pictures are not necessary to understand how to make the recipes.
You can find Pamela and more of her recipes at Pamela’s Modern Family Table. You can find more information about the book, Sheet Pan Paleo, on Ulysses Press’s website; and you can buy the book at Barnes & Nobles (paperback book or the NOOK book version) and Amazon (paperback or the Kindle version).
Three winners will receive a copy of this book! Winners must reside in the United States. Creative K Kids is not responsible for the fulfillment of this prize.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You can also enter THIS GIVEAWAY for a children’s book HERE.
Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays now has 6 permanent hosts!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.