Today, I shared what recipes you loved the most from our parties in August!
- On August 4, this recipe for Grilled Eggplant Parmesan from An Italian in My Kitchen received the most clicks.
- Wow! This Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie from Living on Cloud Nine received the most clicks from August 11th’s party. It looks amazing!
- 5 posts all received the most clicks on August 18:
- 3 posts received the most clicks last week:
- Coriander Garlic Grilled Chicken + Green Goddess Sauce from Strength & Sunshine
- 8 Refreshing & Fruity Summer Salads from Smart Party Planning
- Cucumber- Mandarin Orange Salsa from Best of Long Island and Central Florida
Please remember to only pin food posts. If they are not food posts, we will not pin them.
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey at That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for September.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.