We are having so much fun at our Tasty Tuesday Linky parties.
One of our hosts, Gina from Moneywise Moms reached out to some VA’s that link up posts, and our numbers for recipes linked-up to this party have been close to 200 posts this month! Gina has been pinning extra every week, so you can go over to her Facebook page or to her blog and tell her thank you for all the work that she has put into this party!
We do watch and make sure that all the posts linked up are food related (round-ups, recipes, etc.). If they are not, we delete them. We also do not pin any alcoholic posts to our Pinterest board, but we do not delete those posts. We thank you for taking time to link up here every week!
I also wanted you to know that today is the last day to get the Genius Blogger Toolkit for only $97. Look at the bonuses I am including if you buy through my link:
If you order this bundle through my link (please click on my link to take you to the Genius Toolkit Bundle Sale), you can have one of the following two bonuses:
- You can join my ViralTag account and try out using it for pinning to Pinterest for 3 months (for the first 4 people who buy though my link). ($72 value) You would not be able to use it for any other account except for Pinterest as I can only have 10 accounts attached to my ViralTag account. Currently only 2 bloggers are using it. After buying the bundle through my link, email me at email@example.com. Let me know what your email/name is that you ordered under. Then I will tell you how to be part of my ViralTag account.
- I can download any StudioPress Child Theme onto your website (wordpress.org users only). ($45+ value) This would be for the first 10 people who order through my link and would like this bonus. You must have the Genesis Framework, or I can get that for you at a reduced price. I would not set up the theme for you — you would do that, but I could add it to your child themes. You would just have to activate it and set it up the way you choose. Of course, before you ever change any themes, you should always do a backup of your blog. If you wanted me activate it, upload any plugins, or change a font or color, that could be done at an additional fee. Again, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email/name is that you ordered under. Let me know which StudioPress Child Theme you chose, and I will email you back with further directions.
I got this bundle back when it was on sale in the fall, and it is fantastic. You won’t be sorry!
Don’t delay! This sale will be over today!
The first week of every month, I look to see which posts received the most views from our party. This month, each week had only one post that received the most clicks. Normally we have some ties! You can see the yummy winners below.
For March 7th’s party, Marbled Swirled Mint Cupcakes from Our Unschooling Journey Through Life received the most views.
This recipe for Slow Cooker Spicy Shrimp Chowder from Tales of a Tired Mom received the most views from March 14th’s party.
Ha! These Bunny Butt Cupcakes from my thoughts, ideas, and ramblings made me laugh! You must have liked them too as they had the most views from March 21st’s party.
This Carrot Strawberries (Fun Kids’ Treat) is such a fun idea from Coupons and Freebies Mom. It received the most clicks from last week’s party.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.