Friendship Cookies have been a favorite of our family for the past few years.
In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, I switched the white chips out with some white and green baking chips that I had. However, these cookies can be made all year long. I was having too much fun thinking of St. Patrick’s Day ideas after researching the history of St. Patrick’s Day and coming up with Minute to Win It Games for St. Patrick’s Day.
These cookies are rather easy to make. Here is the recipe:
Jennifer from Simple Hacks Living and Audrey from That Recipe will be the co-hosts for this party for February! Jennifer is taking a break for a couple of months from this party, so please make sure that you follow her and show her some love for all of the great work she has done!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.