Today, I get to feature the recipes you liked the most last month! When I see the posts that received the most clicks, I always get so hungry! They all look delicious. Thank you for linking up every week, for following the co-hosts, and for going to visit a couple of other posts!
- Jenn’s Random Scraps’ Buffalo Chicken Dip had the most clicks from June 2nd’s party.
- These Delicious Spinach Balls from A Bountiful Love received the most clicks from June 9th’s party.
- Two posts received the most clicks on June 16:
—Twice-Baked Potato Casserole from Winstead Wandering
—Red, White, & Blue Fudge from Kleinworth & Co.
- Winstead Wandering’s Brown Sugar Pound Cake with Caramel Frosting received the most clicks on June 23rd’s party. It looks so good!
- “THE” Cake . . . Reese’s Peanut Butter Cake from Living on the Cloud received the most clicks on June 30. My husband would love this cake!
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Maria at Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, and Audrey at That Recipe will be our co-hosts for July. Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.