I am drooling after seeing all the recipes that received the most clicks in July.
Thank you for linking up your great recipes! It’s always fun to see them and get more recipes that I can use.
- Mozzarella Fonduta, Olive Garden’s Copycat from Everyday Made Fresh received the most clicks from July 7th’s party. This looks amazing!
- We had 107 recipes linked up on July 14, and Strawberry Chipotle Jam from Best of Long Island and Central Florida and Adventures in Canning: Dilly Beans from The Ramblings of an Aspiring Small Town Girl received the most clicks.
- On July 21, we had a tie for 5 recipes all getting the most clicks!
- Strawberry Spinach Salad from Living on Cloud Nine
- Farmers’ Market Vegetable Scramble from Little Blog on the Homestead
- S’mores Bites: Betcha Can’t Eat Just One! from Tabler :Party of Two
- S’mores Ice Cream from Cooking with Carlee
- Paneer Tikki from Herbs, Spices, and Tradition
- There were so many that had the same amount of clicks from last week’s party, that I chose two of the posts:
- Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe from Tikkido
- Banana Cupcakes with Caramel Buttercream Frosting from Urban Girl Bakes
We have 4 co-hosts this month, so share this party and get more bloggers to link up their recipes! We want to pin your posts, and we want your posts to get more views!
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey at That Recipe, Ashley from Forgetful Momma, and Cate from Random Crafty Georgia Girl are our co-hosts for August.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.