I get to share the favorite recipes from December in today’s party!
I’m also trying to add more kid content to Creative K Kids this week, so yesterday, I shared the top 16 Penguin crafts pinned on Pinterest. I included the supply lists for each craft, so if you want to find some great Penguin crafts, go HERE.
Last month, I wasn’t able to share November 29th’s favorite recipe, so I’m including it in December’s favorite recipes.
Audrey from That Recipe, who is one of our hosts, received the most clicks for her The Best Homemade Peanut Brittle You Will Ever Make post on November 29th’s party.
December 6th’s party had several posts that all had the most views:
- Chocolate Peppermint Fudge from This Gal Cooks
- Spinach Ranch Pizza from Courtney’s Cookbook
- White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Rice Krispie Treats from The Gold Lining Girl
- The Easy Breakfast Casserole from Written Reality
- Homemade Turkey Divan Casserole from Royal Little Lambs
This recipe for Red Velvet Christmas Cupcakes from Pint Sized Baker received the most views from December 13th’s party.
Courtney’s Cookbook’s recipe for Gingerbread Muffins on December 20th received the most views.
Thanks for linking up! Maybe next month, you’ll be featured; but your post always gets pinned!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.