I always love to share which of your post received the most views from the parties.
In December, each week had one winner! Look at all these great recipes and give them some love! Also, please make sure you follow our HOSTS for the party below. This year, I have taken 5 co-hosts and made them permanent hosts as they have been so faithful to pin your posts for months. I love to get my posts pinned on Pinterest, so I hope that our pinning of your posts gives you some extra views. You can always go to the Tasty Tuesdays’ Pinterest board and repin some of the pins to get that board and the pins from this party some more traction on Pinterest!
Here are the most clicked pins from December:
Old Fashioned Thumbprint Cookies from Merry About Town received the most clicks from December 1st’s party:
Candied Pecans from Five Little Chefs received the most clicks from December 8th’s party:
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars from Every Day Made Fresh received the most clicks from December 15th’s party:
Non Alcoholic Ginger Wassail from Sweet C’s Designs received the most clicks from December 29th’s party:
Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays now has 6 permanent hosts!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at email@example.com. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.