We made these lollipops for Easter 4 years ago, and in one of hosting moves, all the picture links became broken.
So today, I am sharing these Easy Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Cracker Lollipops again. You really could make them any time of the year, but at Easter time, you can use the Townhouse crackers to look like eggs.
Here’s how I made them:
- Since I didn’t have Townhouse crackers, we cut the corners off Keebler Clubhouse crackers.
- We spread peanut butter on one cracker and then put another cracker on top to make a sandwich.
- Then we put a popsicle stick between the crackers.
- Before doing the next step, freeze the lollipops so that the stick does not slide out.
- I had some white almond bark and green Wilton’s candy melts in my freezer from my Christmas baking. I melted the chocolate and spooned the chocolate over both sides of the lollipop.
- Then I laid the lollipop down on wax paper that I had placed on my counter.
- While the chocolate was still wet, I sprinkled Easter sprinkles on top of the lollipop.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.