In June, Danielle from Creatively Homespun is going to start co-hosting The Ultimate Pinterest Party with me. She is unable to do both parties, so I will be needing another host for this party. I really do have the best co-hosts! I have been so busy with working full-time and preparing to move, I am not on social media much; and I do not check up to make sure they are doing their jobs. Yet, they continue to post and pin for me even without recognition.
If you are interested in being a host of this party, here is what is required from each co-host:
- Post every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time this party on their blog. I give the co-hosts the script for the bottom part of this post so that they have the same linky and pictures that I do. They then put a recipe or a round-up of recipes or feature recipes from the party the week before at the top of their post.
- Pin 25 posts that are linked up to the party every week to our Tasty Tuesday’s Pinterest board. This must be done within the week after the party. If you cannot pin, then we will have to look for another host.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Later this month, I will start to share some guest post recipes. If you would like to guest post a recipe in July, August, or September, then fill out the form below!
Growing up, we have always had one favorite brownie recipe.
It is the easiest recipe to throw together, and it makes a big batch of brownies. You can frost them or just sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at email@example.com. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.