I love this pie, because it’s quick and easy to make, and it’s a pie all ages enjoy! The pudding is baby and kid friendly, but it is a pie that my grandma also enjoys. It is also is a light pie if you do not want a super-rich or heavy desert.
Recipe for Double Chocolate Pudding Pie
- 11/2 c. cold skim milk, divided
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) JELLO Devil’s Food Flavor Fat Free Instant Pudding and Pie Filling (I just used Aldi’s chocolate pudding mix)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cool whip, thawed; divided
- 1 (6 oz.) Graham Cracker Pie Crust (you could also use a regular pie crust)
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) JELLO White Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Instant Pudding and Pie
- Pour 3/4 c. of cold milk into a medium bowl. Add Devil’s Food Flavor/chocolate pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in 1/2 of whipped topping. Spoon evenly into crust.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Garnish, if desired. Store leftover pie on refrigerator. Serves 8.