I had two heads of cabbage in my refrigerator that I had bought to do the St. Patrick’s Day Minute to Win It Games. So I decided to make the only coleslaw I really like: Crunchy Potato Chip Coleslaw.
This salad/coleslaw is super easy to make, and I love the taste as it has tuna fish mixed into the coleslaw and a sprinkle of potato chips on top!
I use my food chopper to chop my carrots and cabbage, so it is very easy to prepare. I only sprinkle some chips on top of individual servings of coleslaw as then the chips don’t get soggy if there is any leftover. If you know it will all be eaten, then you can do the chips according to the directions.
Also, I use different kinds of potato chips. Usually I use plain chips, but this time, I only had cheese-flavored Pringles on hand, so that is what I used!
Try it and see what you think!
I am looking for guest posts to help me over the summer when all my kids are off of school. If you have an original (not posted before), family friendly recipe you would like to share on Creative K Kids or craft/diy post, please fill out this form for consideration!
Ashley from Forgetful Momma is joining Audrey from That Recipe to be our co-hosts for March! Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.