I was given the cookbook, The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by blogger Jamielyn Nye to review.
It was easy to give my honest opinion on a book that contains over 100 easy & delicious recipes to make in less than one hour. It’s every mom’s dream cookbook! After having 5 of my own children and babysitting several other babies, I can so relate to having to get almost everything done in those brief hours of naptime. And after you add more children, the window of time to get those dinners made and the house cleaned up even shrinks as one kid is always awake!
I don’t want to depress any new mommas out there . . . but your disposable time does not increase as the kids get bigger. You trade the diapers for running the kids here and there and getting homework done and helping out in the classroom and . . . the list can go on and on.
I do love my life and would not want to trade it for the world. But I do love to find recipes that my family will love and that I can prepare in less than an hour. It frees me up to do the things I need to do — and maybe find a few minutes to sit down and relax!
The I Heart Naptime Cookbook is a beautiful, well put-together cookbook.
It is a hardback book with gorgeous photos, delicious sounding recipes, and a handy guide to freezer cooking, holiday ideas, meal planning advice, and time savers. It is officially being released on September 6 (next Tuesday), by Grand Central Life & Style, Hatchett Book Group. They have allowed me offer one of these books to my readers as a giveaway. Before you link up your recipes to today’s party, enter the giveaway below the recipe! You can also preorder the book HERE.
They also gave permission for me to share the following recipe from the book, Apple Snickerdoodle Muffins.
Enter the giveaway below to win a copy of The I Heart Naptime Cookbook!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The winner must live in the United States. Creative K Kids is not responsible for the fulfillment of this prize.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.