Once a month, I share which posts received the most clicks on the Tasty Tuesdays Parties from the previous months. This is fun for me to see as there is always so much variety.
Both of the following posts received five clicks from June 3rd’s party:
- Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie by Meatloaf and Melodrama
- Watermelon Lemonade by Pure Grace Farms
The following post received thirteen clicks from June 10th’s party!
King Ranch Chicken by OKC Mom of 3
This Avocado egg salad recipe by Welcome to Mommyhood received 9 clicks on June 17:
And this Homemade Vanilla Coffee Creamer by Jenn’s Random Scraps also received 9 clicks on June 24:
Link up this month and visit other posts that look interesting! Hopefully, your post will get featured next month!
If you would like to see the post that I made look a little better this week, then go view my recipe for Zucchini Bread. It is a sweet bread that is my grandma’s recipe. My zucchini plants are getting bigger, so I am looking forward to making more of this bread!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
**Today there is brand new party going on called The Ultimate Party on Facebook. Go HERE to find out more about it.
**You can also link up at the Twitter Tuesdays Linky Party to get more followers and to get a tweet retweeted.