This is always a favorite post for me to write as I get to go back and see which recipes all of you really liked last month! Here are the featured recipes for February:
- These CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS from Mom’s Morning Coffee received 8 clicks from the party on February 3.
- Amazing! Better Than Takeout Sesame Chicken from Tastefully Simple received 18 clicks from February 10th’s party. And A Day in Candiland’s Red Velvet Fudge received 13 clicks! A couple of other posts received 11 clicks that week! Thanks for all the visits to other posts!
- Simple Hacks Living’s post of Bell Pepper Nachos received the most clicks from February 17th’s party. She was one of the co-hosts last month and did an awesome job pinning and commenting on your posts!
- And since this next post is used for food, we are fine with this post being linked up to this party! I did have to delete a couple of non-food posts from last week’s party though. Even after deleting the posts, we still had 70 posts linked up to our party!! Thanks for linking up. Last week, these Micky Mouse Embellishments from Tikkido received 15 clicks!
Ashley from Forgetful Momma is joining Audrey from That Recipe to be our co-hosts for March! Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.