Welcome to the
This is the last week for the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Thank you for participating every week with us! With my going back to work full-time and doing some VA work for other bloggers, I have had to cut back on this blog. I am continuing to host Tasty Tuesdays, Thoughtful Thursdays, and The Ultimate Pinterest Party (Friday- Saturday morning) for another month. If I can’t handle those 3 parties, I will cut back even more. Thank you for understanding.
There are so many great parties still available. I do not always link up due to limited time, but here are a few parties that are my favorites:
- I love Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party — they pin every post too. It starts every Monday night.
- I think Small Victories Sunday Linkup may pin all their posts? I know they used to pin everything.
- The Pretty Pintastic Party pins all the posts, and they ask you to pin the featured posts too. So if your post gets featured, that’s a lot of repins!
- I also like Motivation Monday, Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, and Turn It Up Tuesday for the big blog hops.
- Every pin gets re-pinned in my The Ultimate Pinterest Party (Friday noon Central time – Saturday 8 am), and several get many re-pins!
- My Tasty Tuesdays party does pin all the recipes that are linked up (as long as they are new to the party and not alcoholic.) My co-hosts for that party are awesome! They have done it for several months are very reliable. Thanks, Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey at That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma!
- Then I belong in several groups on Facebook that will have daily or weekly pinning threads. Those are awesome!
- If you do recipes, get a Yummly account and join groups on Facebook that YUM each other’s recipes! It’s almost as good as Pinterest! I used to do it before I started working . . . .
If you know of other parties that will pin all the posts, let me know in the comments!
I will have a couple of giveaways go up in the next week or two, so check back in!
Here is this week’s
Christine from Where the Smiles Have Been had a very interesting post called How I Reached ONE MILLION Pageviews in My First Year of Blogging. It received the most clicks last week . Go read it!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning and commenting on 35 posts a week for both July and August.
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.