Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- I fixed up an old recipe called Wagon Wheel or also called Beef and Bean Burgers for Tasty Tuesdays linky party. Go link up to this week’s party!
- You can print off a coupon for Luvs diapers. Get the link to the coupon HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared some thoughts from Rebekah’s life and how she went the extra mile (Rebekah in the Bible). You can link up your own thoughtful posts!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Last week, I shared that Ali from Home Crafts by Ali was going to start hosting this party with me. I am so excited to introduce her to you. As you know the host for this party has to be able to pin your posts every Friday and Saturday morning, so this is a party that is not as flexible as other parties. Please go over to her blog and introduce yourself to her and follow her on Pinterest or some other social media to show your thankfulness to her for giving up her time and money to help host this party weekly.
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- The Most Effective DIY Makeup Remover from Organized Motherhood
How to Get Money for College When You Have No Money from Esavingsblog
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 154 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)