honest review. No monetary compensation has been received, and all
opinions are entirely my own. This post contains affiliate links.
Look at what I received just in time for a new school year!
I was able to receive several Post-it Brand products to review, and I was so surprised at all that they sent me! I had no idea that the Post-it Brand made so many cool things. My daughters and I had a lot of fun looking through the box together, and I am putting some items off to the side as they will be perfect for my children when they reach junior high age for all their different school needs.
Here are all the products I received!
I received 6 study aid products that could be used for school, blogging (of course!), reminders, list-making, business, or reading endeavors.
If you have an upper elementary, junior high, high school, or college age student in your household, many of the items Post-it Brand makes will help your child learn better study habits and will also help them stay organized so that they do not forget necessary items at school or someplace else.
- Post-it Study Note Tabs: These post-its will allow you or your child to take notes in a book without making any marks on the pages! Plus the pink or blue tab can stick out of the book so that they are easy to find later and they will bookmark the location you want to remember. (#1)
- Post-it Study Notebook Kit, Includes 25 Full Adhesive Notes, Yellow, 2 x 2 Inches and 100 Arrow Flags, Bright Colors: This kit can be used on the inside of a notebook by peeling the liner off of the back of it and then sticking it on the inside of a notebook. When you use all the flags, tabs, and notes, you can buy more of those items and put them back in the holder (kit). Not only would this be great for students, but it would also be great for accountants and notaries for when they have to mark documents for where they need signatures. (#2)
- Post-it Study Writable Flags: There are 60 in a pack. They are less than an inch wide by about 1 1/2″ long. You can write on them, but they will hold only a couple of words unless you write tiny. They would be great for marking keywords/key facts as you study for a test. It says that this can be used to refill the Notebook Kit. (#3)
Here’s a picture of the notebook kit and the writable flags. You can see how they would fit into the kit.
- Post-it Study Notebook Tabs and Arrow Flags: These also can refill the notebook kit. They are rather self-explanatory. You can make your own tabs for books to mark a spot or use the tabs to divide a notebook into sections. They can later be removed. The arrows are color-coded to match the tabs and can be used to point out important details that you don’t want to forget. (#4)
- Post-it Study Binder Tabs: I think these are really cool! You can buy any binder you want and then easily make sections in your binder with these tabs. They also can be used to create tabs on folders. (#5)
- Post-it Study Attachable Pocket: Another really cool product!! There are 3 holes so you can just clip this into a 3 ring binder or it can stick and be easily removed from items like laptops and notebooks. You can put pens, flags, even a zip drive into this pocket and then close it with a Dual Lock closure to make sure that nothing falls out! Now you never have to wonder if you have all those small items with you anymore! (#6)
I also received one of their fun Post-it Unique Shape Pads.
They have several different designs, and they sent the Post-it Die Cut Notes in Mustache Shapes! (#7)
Then I received two Post-it Products that can be used with Evernote.
I have downloaded the app, but haven’t taken the time to learn it. I am not great on organization, but I want to do it! I know many of you love it, so I thought this would be a great product for me to review. I thought it was just a sticky note that you can take a picture of and evernote somehow files it. That is the basic gist, but it is really cool what the Evernote app can do by joining forces with Post-it.
Evernote has a 4 part tutorial for how to use these Post-it Products together with Evernote to make your life easier. So if you are the type of person who writes notes on Post-it Notes (like your to-do lists or the grocery essentials that you must buy the next time you run to the store), but then you forget to bring the Post-it Note with you or you stick it somewhere to remember it (but you can’t remember where you stuck it), then this is the solution for you. You can take a picture of that Post-it Note, and have it with you on the go — and even set up reminders about those must-do activities,
You can even watch a video to see how to use the Post-it Products with Evernote!
Here are the two items I received:
- Post-it Note Holder, Evernote Collection: This has a nice little holder that is perfect for a counter top or a desk. It holds one regular size Post-it Pad. Plus you get a one month free premium subscription to Evernote! (#8)
- Post-it Super Sticky Notes, 4 pack: This has the four main colors that they recommend using for Evernote as the camera app for your phone can tell the difference between the colors and you can then use different colors for different folders. These Post-it Pads can restock the holder above. (#9)
I am able to offer my readers 4 items from Post-it Brand as a giveaway!
- Post-it Super Sticky Notes, 4 pack
- Post-it Die-Cut Notes, Bowtie Shape
- Post-it Study Page Markers
- Post-it Study Tabs & Flags