My kids go to a modern-day version of a one room schoolhouse. I started looking for Mother’s Day crafts that I could do with different age groups. Teenagers don’t want to do handprint crafts anymore. I found so many crafts and cards that I didn’t include all of the crafts I loooked at, and I finally stopped looking as I had so many great crafts already. Have fun looking at all the craft and card ideas below, and then enter the awesome Mother’s Day Giveaway at the bottom of the post!
DIY Cards for Mother’s Day:
- Firefly “You Light up my Life” Mother’s Day Card (Free Printable)
- “You are my Sunshine” Mother’s Day Card Kid Craft
- Bright and Cheerful Kid-Made Mother’s Day Flower Card made from cupcake liners from I Heart Crafty Things
- Sign Language “I Love You” card
- Fingerprint Flower Mother’s Day Card
- Make a Huggy Mother’s Day Card Craft from Moms & Crafters
- Fingerprint Cards for Mother’s Day from Fun Handprint Art
- Free Printable: Mother’s Day Card from Home Cooking Memories
- Flower Cards from Red Ted Art
- 3D Flower Card DIY – Pop Up Cards for Kids from Red Ted Art
36 DIY Crafts and Gifts for Mother’s Day from kids of all ages:
- Free Printable Bookmark Craft for Mother’s Day
- Spoonful of Kisses for Mom
- Free printable flower pot craft for Mother’s Day from Fun Handprint Art
- Mother’s Day Spoon Flower Craft from Crafts by Amanda
- Free Printable Handprint Craft from Fun Handprint Art
- Handprint Crafts for Mothers Day with Printable Poems from Creative K Kids
- Soup Can Flower Pots from Adventures in Wunderland
- Sharpie Mug Plant Pots from Clare’s Little Tots
- Tissue Paper and Cardboard Tube Flower Craft from Bugsy and Buddy
- A Plastic Spoon Spring Flower Craft For Kids
- I Love you Because… Mother’s Day Craft for Kids
- Easy Mother’s Day Roses Print Craft for Kids to Make from Jenny at Dapperhouse
- Fine Motor Skill Flower Beading for Kids
- Gorgeous Jewelled Heart Suncatchers
- Mother’s Day Mug from Crafts ‘n Coffee
- Salt Dough Handprint Bowl* from Messy Little Monster
- DIY Cupcake Wrapper Flower Garden Mother’s Day Gift from Jenny at Dapperhouse
- Pour Painting Flower Pot from Messy Little Monsters
- Painted Wood Spoons Gift Idea from Club Chica Circle
- How To Make a Delightful Flower Pot Wind Chime
- Thumbprint Charm Heart Necklace & DIY Gift Wrap*
- Mother, You Deserve a Hand Printable
- DIY Crepe Paper Tulips for Mother’s Day from Jenny at Dapperhouse
- Handprint Poem and Canvas Keepsake from Fun Handprint Art
- DIY “Hands Off Mom’s Coffee” Coffe Cup from Fun Handprint Art
- Scented Hanger from With a Blast
- diy coffee mug and teacup candles
- 10-Minute DIY Milk & Honey Soap*
- Easy Homemade Lavender Soap from Happy Deal – Happy Day
- Easy Sugar Scrub Flowers
- DIY Bath Salts
- DIY Bath Bombs from Fiber Artsy & Craftsy
- Mother’s Day Lemon Lavender Milky Bath Salts Recipe from Pretty Opinionated
- Pedicure in a Jar
- DIY Bead Necklace Using Nail Polish from Pastels and Macarons
- 3 DIY Mother’s Day Gifts Under $10 from Cutefetti
Now enter this wonderful Mother’s Day Giveaway!
We are so excited to be giving away $250 in cash prizes for Mother’s Day to one lucky reader.
The prize will consist of $250 in gift card(s). The winner will choose the gift card(s) you want. Please choose a gift card(s) which comes from an online store and can be paid by US dollars. EX: Amazon, Target, Walmart, Macy’s, Kohls, etc. You may ask for more than one gift card, but they must add up to $250.
Now its time to meet our wonderful co-hosts who have made this giveaway possible.
Tammy – My Life Abundant | Sinea – Ducks ‘n a Row | Dana – Goods Giving Back | Monica – Mommy & Love | Meredith – The Mom of the Year | Tammy – Creative K Kids | Bev – Eclectic Red Barn | Dana – How in the World | Audrey – That Recipe and Munofore | Erlene – My Pinterventures | Trish – By Trish Sutton | Michelle – Our Crafty Mom | Holly – Pink Fortitude | Marie – The Inspiration Vault | Susan – Culinary Envy | Carol – The Red Painted Cottage | Kim – Shopping Kim | Linda – A Labour of Life | Pam – Mom Does Reviews | Abby – Winstead Wandering | Debi – Life Currents | Samantha – Simply Samantha Bush | Carrie – Curly Crafty Mom | Lauren – Mom Home Guide
Please stop by and say hi to these wonderful ladies and their blogs.
The giveaway will end midnight on Friday, May 12th, a few days before Mother’s Day. You will have 48 hours to respond to the email claiming the prize. If we don’t hear in 48 hours, we will choose another winner. The giveaway is open to anyone over 18 years of age and able to receive egift cards.