Homemade Marshmallows are yummy to eat by themselves and to put in your hot chocolate!
This recipe for Homemade Marshmallows was sent to me by FamilyFun magazine, and I thought it was a fun, unique recipe I would love to try one day! It was created by Piece of Cake blogger and author Shauna Sever.
Here’s how you make them!
Please support and pray for Danielle from Creatively Homespun. Her mother just passed away after being in pallative care and hospice for a few weeks. She has been such a faithful member of this team, and I know she would appreciate your prayers.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at email@example.com. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.