I needed a fast and easy post to put up for today’s party, and so I turned to this fast and easy casserole to make!
We grew up eating casseroles. When I hear of those who won’t eat casseroles, I am always amazed. My mom could stretch a buck probably more than anyone I know! For a few years, her budget was $25 a week — for everything. Laundry detergent, tissue paper, food, clothes. You name it; the $25 had to cover it. And she did it!
She would cook a chicken every other Sunday, and that week we had chicken dumplings, soup with chicken stock, and always a casserole. To this day, my older sister and I still don’t like chicken dumplings. 🙂 But we like everything else!
Of course, if we ever had a ham, that was stretched too: 2 soups from the ham stock were made — one with the ham bone and one with the drippings. Then the leftover ham was diced up and frozen in 2 cup portions ready for casseroles.
This Ham Noodle Casserole was one of the favorite casseroles that we ate!
This month, Crystal from Yum Eating and Erlene from My Pinterventures are running this party on their blogs! Now the food posts that you link up will be seen on three blogs! Last week, we had 43 link-ups! Thanks for linking up! Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts! Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy at Creative K Kids (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram **Chrystal at Yum Eating (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram **Erlene at My Pinterventures (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please link up a food post you have never linked up at this party before.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Thanks for linking up!