For those of you who have followed me for a while, you know that I am affiliate of the Ultimate Bundle Sales.
There is a new bundle that goes on sale today called the “CONQUER YOUR CLUTTER SUPER BUNDLE.”
Now I have to admit that this bundle does not thrill my soul like the blogging bundle did (that makes sense since I am a blogger), and it doesn’t excite me like the Photography bundles do (because I want to learn more about taking better pictures), it may be what you want — AND — it is an inexpensive bundle.
This bundle is what you need if clutter is overwhelming your life or if stuff is making you feel anxious. (And it won’t clutter up your life anymore as they are ebooks and ecourses!) Just yesterday, I spent a couple of hours taking clutter out of my dining room and putting it in my shed, cleaning up the outside (which meant organizing and throwing away junk that is in our carport, I took a big box to the post office, and three bags of clothes to the thrift store. Stuff can overwhelm our lives.
To help us keep our house picked up daily, I personally use the 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner by Susan Cramer every single day. I write down the chores my kids need to do and put the papers for the week on a little board hanging in our dining room. Now they know what is expected of them. This planner sells for only $9, but for $20 more you can get the rest of the bundle plus this planner.
Here are some other titles in the bundle that looked interesting to me:
- Home Management For The Homeschool Mom: Simplifying The Big Things So You Don’t Miss The Little Things by Amy Roberts
- Sanity Savers For Christian Moms: Simple Solutions For A More Joy-filled Life! by Kristi Clover ($5.99)
- Never-Ending To-Do List: A One-Hour Solution for Busy Parents Who Want Less Stress And More Fun by Kelly Holmes ($4.99)
- 2017 Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon ($19.97)
- How To Create Your Own Printables by Laura Smith ($49.00)
- The Home Management Binder & Family Planner by Helena Alkhas ($47.00)
- 30 Day Guide to a Clean and Organized Home by Rachel Jones ($27.97)
- Energy Budget: Time Management for the Chronically Ill (And Others With Long-Term Roadblocks) by Rachel Ramey ($78.00)
Go HERE to see all that is in the bundle!
Just like all the other bundles, I will give you money back if you order through my link. Here’s how you can get money back:
The value of this bundle is $737.53 if you bought all the items individually. The price of the bundle is only $29.97. I’ll give you $4 back via PayPal if you order through my link, so the bundle will only cost you $25.97! (Make sure that my link is the last one you click. If you click on another person’s link that is selling this bundle after you click on mine, they’ll get the sale.)
- Just email me at email@example.com and let me know the name and email you used to buy the bundle. I’ll go check my online ledger and if I see that you bought through me, I’ll give you $4 back.