“But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.” Psalm 1:2
Passage on Which to Meditate/Devotional Thoughts:
- Judges 12
- Psalm 73:1 — Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.
Psalm 73:26 — My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
Psalm 73:28 — But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.
I want to have a clean heart; and God promises to be good to me if I do. I do not need to fear or worry.
God is my strength when I fail in my own strength. He will sustain me forever.
I need to draw close to God. I can put my trust in Him to help me and to show Himself strong.
- Acts 24
What are you meditating on today?
- If you would like to read any of the previous devotional posts, you can find them the middle section of my home page under the linky parties in the left hand column. They can also be found under the category Daily Devotional Reading.
- I am using a Scripture plan a missionary friend of mine wrote up for 2015.
- Read Genesis-Ruth once.
- Read Psalms 1-119 2-3 times each; Psalms 120-150 once.
- Read the New Testament once, beginning with a harmony of the Gospels.
- Read and study the book of Ephesians for over 4 months.