Tonight has been a frustrating night!
First, my blog got hacked, and I was downgraded from an administrator to a user. I was finally able to find a tutorial on how to add myself as a new administrator to my cpanel and then I could log in as an administrator and delete the hackers.
I thought then everything was okay, but I can’t see the visual editor of my screen. So it’s hard to write as I would have to know all the computer language to format this post — and I only know a little bit. I have no idea why this part is haywire, but it’s too late to try to figure it out.
I was going to share some thoughts from our recent missions conference, but I must go to bed before tomorrow turns out to be a bad day too. Praise the Lord that blog troubles are minor in comparison to what many others are going through and that I was able to get the majority of this working again. (Guess what? I fiddled around and it works in my old administrator mode! Yay!!)
I hope you all have a great week, and that by next week I’ll be running smoothly again here on the internet and can share some deeper thoughts! I also was looking at last week’s posts to share some this week until I ran into all the problems. Next week will be better!
I’m so thankful that even in our small or large difficulties, that we have a big God!
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.