I love a good chocolate eclair cake.
The fudgy topping and pudding filling is perfection! Plus, it’s a dessert that all ages love and can feed 15-20 people.
The selling point for me is that chocolate eclair cake can be made the day before you need it. In fact, it tastes better if you make it 24 hours before you want to eat it. A couple of weeks ago, I had guests over for Sunday dinner. I made my Baked Ziti recipe a couple of days before and made the Chocolate Eclair Cake the day before. Sunday was stress-free and the meal was delicious!
The other wonderful feature of Chocolate Eclair Cake is that it can be made so many different ways. Chocolate pudding could be made instead of vanilla pudding. Chocolate graham crackers could be used instead of honey graham crackers. Both flavors of pudding could be used as there are 2 layers of pudding, and it would be fun to make a checkerboard pattern using both flavors of graham crackers. Instead of making the icing, store-bought frosting could be used. The frosting would just have to be warmed up in the microwave and spread on top of the cake.
Here is how I made our Chocolate Eclair Cake:
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.