Fourth of July is next Tuesday, and I am super excited as we will be back visiting all of our family for the week!
If you are like me, you like to make festive recipes for holidays but you get tired of making the same thing year after year. I pulled together some patriotic recipes that have been linked up to our Tasty Tuesday’s parties so that you can glance through them and see if any of them strike your fancy. Thanks for linking up to our parties! Next week, we will not have a traditional party, but I will have a linky for you to link-up any patriotic recipes you may have posted over the years. We will not promise to pin them, but I will refer to that post in the future as I link to patriotic recipes.
Here are 18 fun patriotic recipes that were linked up to our Tasty Tuesday parties:
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.