Last week was a great first week for The Ultimate Pinterest Party since I did not promote it before Friday! I just threw the party together that week and went with it! Even with no reminders, nine people went and re-pinned many pins on Saturday morning with Michelle from Failing Perfect repinning 27 or 28 of the 33 pins!! Thanks, Michelle!
Many of the pins were repinned 4-6 times! All of them were repinned at least once, and this pin by My Anything and Everything got repinned 7 times by Saturday afternoon.
Of course, they may have been repinned more than this–this is just from my pin alone that I see the repin counts. I am still seeing what works. I know that I will eventually have a co-host to help with pinning or to pin if I am on vacation.
For this week, the party is almost the same as last week with only a couple minor changes:
- You can start putting your links on this linky at 7:00 p.m. EST on Friday night.
- Link up only two non-alcoholic, family-friendly pins from your Pinterest boards (not from your blog.).
- The linky goes live Friday night at 7:00 p.m. EST, and closes on Saturday morning at 8:55 a.m. EST.
- I will send out an email to everyone that has participated in this party or is linked up for the day at 8:00 a.m. EST reminding you to come link up or to go pin the pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board. Of course you can always give me another view and come find the link to the Pinterest board here! 😉
- I will start pinning at (or a little before if I’m on top of things) 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. I will pin until they are all pinned.
- Please remember to repin at least 3 pins on Saturday morning. Go to this board (The Ultimate Pinterest Party board) and only repin pins from this board. You will re-pin the pins that say #theultimateparty – Week 2; although I am sure no one will mind if you go pin some week 1 pins after you do a few week 2 pins. It is great to also leave comments, but comments are not required. If you do not plan to go and pin at least 3 pins; do not link up.
- Follow me on Pinterest HERE (which means you click the “Follow All button). If you don’t like some of them, you can go and unfollow some boards after you “follow all” of my boards.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
‘); // ]]>