I just finished pinning Week 6’s pin, and I’ve already started next week’s post. Why?
Because this party is starting to take off!
We had 65 pins linked up last week to the party!
It was also fun to be pinning at 7:30 am in the morning and seeing others repinning right alongside of me–and wondering if I could keep ahead of them. Two Crochet Hooks, Taralyn Parker, and Couponing Mothers Giveaways were repinning like crazy! Now I know some of you have to repin later because of time zones–and that is great because then pins are getting repinned all morning and being spaced out, but it was still fun to see others repinning as fast as I pinned! Right after they were finished, Elizabeth Lund (Balm to my Soul) and The Kolb Corner started out repinning. I don’t know how this party can get any more fun . . . unless . . .
We add some co-hosts!
Yep! We’re at that place where I need some help! I waited to see if this party would be what I thought it could be to ask for help. But when I did ask for help, immediately two ladies stepped forward. I love blogging!
Amanda Paxton from Old House to New Home and Kristina and Millie from 2Crochet Hooks are going to co-host this week and the last three weeks in July. Even though I hate to take a break, we are not having a party next Friday/Saturday to celebrate the Fourth of July.
Before we get into the rules, here were some pins that were repinned a ton:
Balm to my Soul’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Shortbread Squares had 9 re-pins by Sunday afternoon with 8 more re-pins from those initial 9 re-pins. 17 re-pins in one day is pretty good!
- Sweet and Salty Festive Popcorn by Kid Pep
- How To Make A Fourth Of July Tutu by I Heart Arts n Crafts
- Fourth of July Printables for the Kids by Creative K Kids
- 4th of July Favors by Designs by Miss Mandee
- Red, White and Blueberry Bowl by Meatloaf and Melodrama
- 10 Easy No Bake Desserts for 4th of July by Kingdom First Homeschool
So let’s get to this week’s party!
Here are the directions or rules:
- Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- You can start putting your links on this linky at 7:00 p.m. EST on Friday night. The linky closes on Saturday morning at 8:55 a.m. EST.
- Link up only two non-alcoholic, family-friendly pins from your Pinterest boards. Please make sure the pin goes to that post (not your home page.) (DO NOT LINK A POST FROM YOUR BLOG).
- I will send out an email to everyone that has participated in this party or is linked up for the day at 8:00 a.m. EST reminding you to come link up or to go pin the pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board. Of course you can always give me another view and come find the link to the Pinterest board here! 😉
- We will start pinning at (or a little before if I’m on top of things) 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. I will pin until they are all pinned.
- Please remember to repin at least 3 pins for each pin you linked up on Saturday morning. Go to this board (The Ultimate Pinterest Party board) and only repin pins from this board. You will re-pin the pins that say #theultimateparty – Week 7. It is great to also leave comments, but comments are not required. If you do not plan to go and pin at least 3 pins; do not link up.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
‘); // ]]>