Welcome back to The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Here are two very important reminders!!
- Link to a PIN, not a post!!
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- PLEASE continue to remember to go pin other people’s pins FROM THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST BOARD on SATURDAY MORNING (not tonight from the linky). Thanks!!
If you would be interested in co-hosting this party in September and October or even just September or October, please let Tammy from The Ultimate Linky know. This is a time-sensitive party, so I know not everyone can be available to co-host. You would schedule the post (the script I give you) for 7 pm EST on Friday night, and you would have to be available to pin from 8:30 am – 9 am EST on Saturday morning. Once you have pinned your numbers, you would be done for the day. You can email me at thedoiels7@gmail(dot) com or use my Contact Page if you are interested.
Because I love anything that is wrapped up like an egg roll, this pin by 3GLOL from last week’s party sounded very interesting to me!
Here were the pins that were re-pinned the most last week!
Last week we had fewer link-ups than the previous week (58), but you did a great job re-pinning. By Sunday night, a few of the pins had 10+ re-pins just on The Ultimate Pinterest Party Board.
Both of the following pins had 10 re-pins on The Ultimate Party Board:
Now let’s get to our party!
Here are the directions or rules:
- Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has participated in this party or is linked up for the day early on Saturday morning reminding you to come link up or to go pin the pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will start pinning at 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. We will pin until they are all pinned.
- If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins on Saturday, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
‘); // ]]>