I’m late getting this up. I was falling asleep last night trying to type, so I decided anymore blogging would have to wait.
My deep and maybe not-so-deep thoughts of the week:
Some thankful thoughts:
11. I’m thankful for my bed. Even though I slept very well while I was on vacation, it’s always great to be at home sleeping in your own bed.
12. I’m thankful for normal. I’m not someone who needs excitement. In fact, I’m quite happy to be in my house for days on end. We had such a great time on vacation, but it is nice to settle back into the normal, even if it is doing laundry, washing dishes, cooking dinner, and . . . blogging. 😉 [Read more…]
I received free Gorton’s food products to facilitate the review below.
No monetary compensation was received.
Opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way
This month marks the one year blogiversary of Creative K Kids. I wanted to make the next couple of weeks fun and offer my readers some giveaways as gifts to reward you for being such loyal readers.
You can go to yesterday’s Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party to enter to win a bottle of Dial hand soap!
Today, I’m offering all my foodie friends a chance to win 2 coupons for free Gorton’s fish products as well as a small cutting board. [Read more…]
I was able to get some of this Dial hand soap to write a post about it and to offer some of my readers a chance for a coupon to get a free hand soap for yourself!
This giveaway is the kick-off of a few giveaways that I will be doing on Creative K Kids. I started Creative K Kids a year ago, and we’ve come a long way in the past year. My hope is that it will continue to grow.
One new feature of Creative K Kids for this next year will be that you can sign up to receive a bi-weekly newsletter. [Read more…]
We have been on vacation for the past week, so my thoughts will be centered somewhat on our activities for the past week!
First, here are my thankful thoughts (I am numbering from the first installment of my Thoughtful Thursdays) [Read more…]
My sister’s in-laws shared this chocolate chip recipe with her; and she shared the recipe with all of us! What a great sister!
It is now my go-to chocolate chip recipe.
- The cookies turn out great. They are never too flat.
- And they taste great, which is the most important fact that must be true about a cookie recipe! [Read more…]
I’m so glad that you are coming to link up with us again this week! Creative K Kids is having it’s one year anniversary at the end of this month, so in the next couple of weeks we will be celebrating by having some giveaways!
Our link-ups have been down a little the past couple of weeks. I switched to using MailChimp for email deliveries. I hope that this will work better as I can schedule the emails, but please let me know if you aren’t getting the emails for this party. If you are not getting them, could you check your spam folder as well? [Read more…]
Last week, I started my series of Thoughtful Thursdays sharing with you what I’ve been reading and learning as well as a few things for which I am thankful.
I thought I share some of the post clicked recipes that had been added to the Tasty Tuesdays’ link-ups. I will try to make this a monthly post, so go visit the recipes that are linked up! [Read more…]
Here’s a few infomercials for my blogs:
- The first The Ultimate Party on G+was a great success! We had SO MUCH FUN!! Posts were pinned; posts were boosted; and connections were made. Every Friday, you can link up to participate in this party on The Ultimate Linky. Everything I read says that Google+ is the place to be this year!
- I added several linkys on The Ultimate Linky were you can link up or find posts dealing with social media and blogging. [Read more…]