This is the first week for this party, and this is the party that I’m not for sure what will happen! It could be a great success — or not. Thanks for coming and experimenting with me!
I think there is value in doing whatever we can to utilize Pinterest. Pinterest is my biggest referrer for Creative K Kids. So let’s encourage what works!
I am open for ideas for this party. I have not see many Pinterest parties actually on Pinterest. The couple I have seen have been big affairs but it did not really do anything for my pins. I am hoping that this will help you boost your pins. I will not send you emails reminding you of this party (at least not now!) I would only use your email to make you aware of any bigger Pinterest parties in which I may participate (which would be very infrequent.) If you want a reminder, you can sign up for my daily emails that are sent whenever I post.
This party will only be as great as you make it. If you share and people come and link up and then go and repin others posts, then we’ll keep doing this weekly!
So here are the rules for now:
- You can link up two non-alcoholic family friendly posts from 9:00 p.m. EST Friday night – 8:55 a.m. EST Saturday morning.
- If you link up, you have to promise to come re-pin at least 3 of the pins from that day’s party anytime from 8:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. EST on Saturday. If you do not plan on coming back to repin others’ pins, then be considerate and do not link up your own pins. Commenting on some pins is also great! There is no requirement to follow other pinners, but comments will help you stand out to others and make it easy for others to follow you.
- Follow me on Pinterest HERE (which means you click the “Follow All button). If you don’t like some of them, you can go and unfollow some boards after you “follow all” of my boards.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
- Go to this board (The Ultimate Pinterest Party board) and only repin pins from this board.
- Please repin pins from today’s party. Today will be easy–any pin on the board will be from today’s party. But I think I will pin all pins with the party’s hashtag and the week number. (#ultimatepinterestparty – week 1) Next week, you would only repin from week 2 pins.
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- I will start pinning at 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. If you want interaction, then try to be on between 8:30-9:00 a.m. If you can’t be on Pinterest at that time, then please get on some time before 1:00 p.m. to repin some pins from THIS BOARD.
‘); // ]]>
25. I’m thankful I started this linky! Last week, we expanded the party, and as I went and skimmed all the posts, I was so blessed. There were so many great posts, and I will share three of them later in this post.
26. I’m thankful for the parenting class I was in this past semester. We have Bible Institute classes at my church on Wednesday nights, and my husband just taught a class on parenting covering the book, Shepherding a Child’s Heart. All the participants of the class got to know each other better. I will miss praying with these ladies as the class is now over. [Read more…]
My mother-in-law is Vietnamese and makes the best egg rolls! The problem with her recipes is that she has no recipe. She just does them. So I have learned how to do them a lot like hers, but I don’t have an exact recipe either! But I will do my best to tell you how we make them.
This is one of the food items my mother requested for her Mother’s Day meal, so I wrapped them the night before and put plastic wrap between the egg rolls so that they did not stick together. The next day, we fried them. You also can freeze them before you fry them. [Read more…]
Thanks for linking up at the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
Every week each co-host will pick a post to feature from the week before, as well as everyone will feature the post(s) that had the most clicks. You can go visit the different hosts’ and co-hosts’ blogs to see who they picked from last week!
Here are a couple of thankful thoughts from this past week:
23. I’m glad it is getting warmer. We went for a walk yesterday to feed the ducks. It’s great to get outside without coats and to think about planting –something. I need to go get some flowers tomorrow.
24. I’m thankful for all my co-hosts who are helping pin and comment. I’m also thankful as I have most of the posts for my co-hosts done for this month.. . . Now to get started on next month! [Read more…]
It’s time for change!
One thing I love about blogging is how bloggers are willing to help other bloggers!
Back in March, I knew I could not keep up the blogging pace I was doing, especially when my kids would be out of school. So I considered just dropping this post for the summer. That was when Chrystal from Yum Eating said she would help for the summer. So I have two co-hosts lined up for the entire summer. I now consider this to be an official “party”! So come link up your food posts every week, and they will get pinned to the Tasty Tuesdays board like always (even if I am not the one who is pinning or commenting)! I will continue to feature posts from time to time and pin some posts! [Read more…]
I am so thankful that you have come to link up here for the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. We have made some changes to the party which you can read below, but first I would like to share a few other posts:
There are two giveaways still going on Creative K Kids:
- Everything you need for cloth diapering–$400 value! Last day to enter!
- Shower Me Baby! Giveaway–3 prizes, $800 total value
You can link up any Mother’s Day posts HERE.
It has been a crazy, busy blogging week for me. The first of every month, I need to get a ton of blogging linky codes up for all my co-hosts, get contributor posts done, get my goals post done, and we are doing a Mother’s Day Blog Hop tomorrow. So I have not exercised or read at all this week!
I do have some news about Thoughtful Thursdays though!
For several years after my husband and I were married, I received some of Taste of Home’s magazines. This is one recipe that I found in those magazines that my husband loves. Probably because it has his favorite chips, Doritos, in it!
Now my kids have mixed reviews. Three of them really liked it, but my super-skinny and fussy daughter didn’t like it as she said it was “too spicy” and had “too much sour cream.” My three year old also didn’t want it, but right now she doesn’t like anything she doesn’t recognize. [Read more…]