- I was able to post a Fall Printable/Craft for TOTS Family where I contribute. I was told it would post today, but it looks like it is posting tomorrow. So you can go over when it is live to print out the printable! Then go outside and have some leaf fun! You can even make it educational fun, if you want!
- You can also link up any of your fall posts to the Fantabulous Fall Linky Party. Six bloggers all wrote their own fall posts, and then added the linky for any other fall posts that are being written. For being a party that is only seasonal, it is doing great! We have now 52 posts linked up since Friday! The linky will stay open until October 31, and we will pin your posts!
- You can follow our Pintabulous Moms Fall Favorites Board on Pinterest HERE.
- If you would ever like to be in a Seasonal Linky Party like the one you see above, please ask to join THIS FACEBOOK GROUP. We are planning to do a Thanksgiving Linky Party/Blog Hop on Friday, October 17 and a Christmas Linky Party/Blog Hop on Friday, November 14. You write your own post, but you will get your the very beginning and ending of your post given to you which will include the linky script. Then we all pin and comment on some posts! Just because you are part of the group does not mean you have to do all the linky parties. You can pick the ones that would fit your niche or do the ones you have time for.
- In the Thanksgiving linky party/blog hop in October, some of us will be sharing a group giveaway opportunity for bloggers that many of us are doing. Then on the Christmas linky party/blog hop on November 14, whoever is doing the giveaway will have it on our Christmas post. You do NOT have to do the giveaway to participate in the Christmas linky party, and you do NOT have to do the blog hop to do the giveaway. Both can be separate. But for us who are doing both, it seems like a good time to put a Cash for Christmas giveaway on the Christmas linky party.
The giveaway will end on the Wednesday night before Christmas, and we will email the gift cards to the winner on Thursday morning so that they have the cash for all the Thanksgiving/Black Friday sales. How fun is that! We already have enough participants to ensure one $50 Amazon gift card and one $25 Target gift card. The more bloggers that participate will mean the more prizes we can offer!
Go HERE to get more information about participting in The Cash for Christmas Giveaway.
Tammy at My Life Abundant
Prize: $50 Amazon Gift Card and $25 Target Gift Card and another $25 gift card already!
More prizes based on participation.
Sign Ups close on Friday November 7th at Midnight