We like eggs in our household. In fact, if you know my husband, he will say randomly just say, “I like eggs.” So we like omelets, breakfast dinners, and . . . quiche! I had not made this particular quiche in a long time, but it was a big hit in our house. They liked it better than a broccoli quiche that I make and love–but they don’t like it so much. So this quiche removes the offending broccoli! I should have cooked two for us to eat, but we managed fine with one, since I had paired it with three sides, two of which were from my freezer! I had some applesauce I had made earlier and my chocolate chip banana muffins. I think one quiche would be the perfect size for four people.
When I made this recipe, I decided to go ahead and make four of them, since I had a quart of half-and-half, and I had enough pie plates. I also decided to make my own pie crusts, since I like the taste better, and it is so much cheaper to make my own.
Below is the recipe for two quiches. I doubled the recipe to make four quiches.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.