Don’t forget that you can link up to the Pinterest Linky Party HERE to get more followers and to get a pin repinned.
Many of you could not find my post last week due to having issues with my theme! I’ve switched themes, so everything looks like it is working fine now. If you would like to enter the giveaway for Bosco Ice Cream Toppings that was on last week’s party, then go HERE! Sorry for the difficulties!
Every week each co-host pick a post to feature from the week before, as well as everyone will feature the post(s) that had the most clicks. You can go visit the different hosts’ and co-hosts’ blogs to see who they picked from last week!
Here are this week’s
There were two posts that received the second highest number of clicks:
- Designs by Miss Mandee has a great round up of Sensational Summer Printables! I love free printables!
- Creative K Kids’ Printable Father’s Day Tie Cards also received a lot of views!
My picks from last week!
I know my husband would love this recipe for Vietnamese BBQ Shrimp Noodle Bowl from The Adventures of MJ and Hungryman.
I just did a Frozen Birthday party for my daughter and made these free printable Frozen Birthday party invitations and thank you notes for the party, so it is always fun to see what other people have made or created! Here is a good round up from Some of the Best Things in Life are Mistakes.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
- Follow this month’s co-hosts on at least one of their social media:
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them!
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.