News about what’s happening on Creative K Kids:
I am a contributor for TOTS and TOTS Family. Two of my posts were published the past week:
- 5 Fun, Educational Games that Use Plastic Easter Eggs
- KISSMIF #7: Tutorial for Using a FREE Scheduler for Google+
Last Monday, I shared a some Spring or Easter Minute to Win It Games. My kids had a blast playing them! There are printable directions and games.
Last Tuesday, I shared a recipe for Sweet Blueberry Muffins. They’re yummy! Tomorrow I’ll have a giveaway for a $50 giftcard! Come check out a new Tasty Tuesdays.
Every Wednesday, there is a new The Ultimate Social Media Party. Link up to get more followers on six different social medias and sign up to be a featured blogger one week!
I am now accepting guest posts for the summer. I am so excited as there are many bloggers who have already agreed to guest post. I am now filling in dates for July and August. If you would like to be considered for a guest post, please fill out this form.
Welcome to the
Here are this week’s
Save Money On Groceries Without Coupons from Cents and Order received the most clicks last week!
The following posts all received the second highest number of clicks:
- Finding Hope in the Midst of Infertility from Sparkles of Sunshine
- Our Favorite Cheesecake from Doing Splendid
- Free Printable: Easter Word Search from Superheroes and Teacups
- Blog Hops and Link Parties: Advice from a Beginner Blogger from Practicing Normal
Here are my favorite posts from last week’s party!
- A Mommy Bloggers Guide To SEO from Blogging Tips 101 — I need to work on SEO; so I was thankful to see this post.
- How To Make Your Own Business Cards from The Pin Junkie — I also need to make myself some business cards!
- DIY Thieves Cleaner & Carpet Refresher from Far from Normal — I just signed up to be a doTerra Wellness Advocate under my sister as I want to see if essential oils help my middle daughters allergies. (You can order through me if you ever want some essential oils.) So now I am reading all the essential oil posts I see.
- 5 Tips to Get More Pinterest Traffic from Future Expat — I love Pinterest! Maximize it if you can!
- Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting from Gator Mommy Reviews — This looks so yummy that I had to go pin it!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning 35 posts a week and commenting on those posts.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for 2 more co-hosts for May and June. You can email Tammy at creativekkids@creativekkids(dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.