News about what’s happening on Creative K Kids:
- There are 3 giveaways going on right now: Children’s books (worth $30, 2 winners), $250 Cash for Christmas Giveaway, and $50 Target Gift card giveaway + MegaBloks car set and a box of cereal!
- This past week I posted my DIY Christmas gift guide for kids. If you want to make some gifts for your children, I have found a ton of great posts with terrific tutorials!
- I would love some views on another post I wrote today about the Epson LabelWorks Printable Ribbon Kit. If you are a crafter or scrapbooker, you will love this kit!
Welcome to the
Last week, we broke a new record! 182 posts were linked up! Thank you for linking up and partying with us every week!
Here are this week’s
10 Things I Buy at the Dollar Store from Finding Morgan received the most clicks.
The following posts all received 7 clicks!
- How I Got a Credit Score Over 800 and You Can Too! from Future Expat
- How to Support Your Blogging Community from Mrs. Tee Love Life Laughter
- Minion Chocolate Covered Oreos from Kandy Kreations
My Picks of the Week!
Oh, my. I had to pin and comment on 77 posts last week as Misty was moving out of state and had no internet — plus you know how crazy moving is. I still have 16 posts to do, but I will get them done! I featured some posts I loved from the first 35 posts on TOTS Family where I contribute and am setting up the posts, and these posts are from the last 42 posts that were linked up.
- I love Chinese food, so I drool over all the recipes from The Wok of Life. Last week they linked up Copycat Takeout Egg Rolls and Sichuan Dry Fried Green Beans.
- Juicing with G had a terrific round-up of 48 Healthy Breakfast Recipes with a brief description of each and why it was healthy.
- Kids Activities Blog has a set of printable Superhero Dress up Dolls! I wish I would have seen this in time to add it to my DIY Christmas Gift Guide for Kids . . . but you could use this to make a present for your kids! Or print them off on magnet paper for this idea here. I have done these magnetic paper dolls for presents many times!
- And if you want to get some inspiration for beautiful Easy Thanksgiving Centerpieces, then check out How Does Your Garden Grow’s post.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Your Co-hosts for November and December!
Please follow on at least one social media or by subscribing to their emails!
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.